Many staffing agencies display high inefficiencies in their recruitment processes. These inefficiencies are present since many activities are done manually while these could easily be automatized, only a small percentage of the candidates in the databases is used, and a lot potential candidates and clients are being missed out on.
Gerard Koolen, Group Manager Partner of Lugera – The People Republic, investigated the inefficiencies in the recruitment industry. He found out that only 3% of the activities of a recruiter result in tangible results (which is in most cases the placement of a candidate). This means that 97% of all activities is ineffective. This also means that the revenue from the 3% should cover the 97% of work as well.
If you would have a smart recruitment application which can decrease the 97% of ineffective work you will gain a lot:
1. higher margins for the recruitment company (less costs)
2. cheaper fees for the client
At Lugera, we are about to implement STAA. This is a Sales & Talent Acquisition Application. And it is amazing.
The application scans all the new vacancies in a country and matches with these vacancies (on-line, real-time) long-lists of qualifying candidates.
It works (manually) as follows:
1. you up-load your vacancy (in PDF, Word, or an URL)
2. within 3 minutes you have a long-list of candidates
3. in the same time STAA can communicate with the candidates if they are interested in the vacancy
4. if they are they can click “I apply”
5. STAA compiles the CV (the candidate has to do nothing)
6. The CV is send to you
This all in a matter of minutes. All you had to do was to upload the vacancy!
How cool is this, right? It is definitely a way to increase margins for agencies and reduce recruitment costs for companies substantially.
If you like STAA, contact me or Gerard Koolen.