For most recruiters (placing 1 to 2 candidates per month) it seems impossible to do 4+ placements. Not because they don’t have the skills. But because they think they can’t do more.
And their mind produces “convincing” arguments to support limiting believes:
- The labor market is tight, there are no candidates
- Clients don’t give feedback
- The profile/salary/company are not competitive
Do you recognize these arguments? There are many more, the mind is creative…..but…..
Recruiters doing 4 to 8 and even more placements per month think differently.
- They set ambitious goals
- They believe in themselves they will achieve these goals
- They take relentless action
- They find solutions for the above-mentioned problems
- They go the extra mile
- And if necessary the extra marathon